- Multiple unit cascade control of up to 688kW capacity
- Split refrigerant circuits within each CAHV provide 50% back up
- Ability to rotate units based on accumulated run hours
- Provides from 25ºC up to 70°C water flow temperatures without boost heaters
- Low maintenance, hermetically-sealed monobloc design
- Low on-site refrigerant volume
- HIC (Zubadan) technology delivers 43kW at -3ºC with minimal drop off down to -20ºC
The CAHV Monobloc system qualifies for the Energy Technology List. It is also an MCS certified product, helping to build a rapidly growing Microgeneration industry based on quality and reliability.